On March, 2019, Sebastian Solberg will be leading a collaborative filmmaking workshop in --. This 1-day workshop will go from 8:00am-6:00pm and cover a wide array of topics from filmmaker theory to in depth business practices. Following a group session format, students are encouraged to ask questions enabling an organic and spontaneous learning environment.
*LIMITED SPACE (Likely to sell out, reserve your spot today)
Itinerary, and filmmaking course details below.
ITINERARY & DETAILS
Here is a breakdown of what I will be diving into:
- Shooting for a client or brand
- Utilizing Social Media to Build Your Brand
- Filmmaking techniques and best practices
-Developing a story
- Working with light / photo theory
- Editing in Premiere Pro
- Building your digital library
- Working with editors
- Building your personal brand
- How to optimize your camera
GEAR TO BRING
Recommend but not required gear to bring in order to get the most out of the workshop:
- DSLR/Mirrorless Camera body with at least one lens
- Laptop computer for note taking or pen and notebook
- Hard drive or USB Thumb drive with a selection of your favorite images
Coffee, Water and WiFi will be available.
Light breakfast and full gourmet lunch provided.
Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.